2.- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we inform you that the controller of the personal data you provide us with is Gerimport, with an address located at Carretera Beniaján, KM 4, Murcia, 30570 , Murcia.
3.- For what purpose do we process your data?
At Gerimport we can deal with your personal data for the following reasons:
- 1.- Contact
- Manage your personal data when you contact Gerimport through the contact form on our website gerimport.com or when you send it to us for registration as a customer. Likewise, your data will be processed in order to manage both the queries that you send us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our website and to be able to contact you for any matter arising from our business relationship.
- 2.- Telephone and e-mail
- To manage your inquiry when you communicate with us, either through a query or by any other request you send us, by telephone, email or by other telecommunication means.
- 3.- Customer registry area
- Manage your registration as a customer, as well as other additional data that can be generated with the end goal of managing the requests that you register through the Customer’s Area of the website or any other way derived from your relationship with us.
- 4.- Contracting products and services
- Manage the contracting of products and services, as well as previous data that could be derived from the relationship with Gerimport.
- 5.- Advertisement of our own products and services
- Gerimport may send you, both by postal mail, email, SMS, whatsapp and any other means of electronic communication, both general advertisements and personalised advertisements, related to our own Services.
- 6.- Conservation of data
- Whenever you have authorised it, Gerimport will store your data after the end of the contractual relationship for the time that is strictly necessary and deemed appropriate in case the commercial relationship is reactivated.
- 7.- Other channels
- We can also make contact with you and collect your data through other channels such as telephone, email, apps owned by Gerimport or through social media, in which case we will inform you of the purpose with which we will treat your data, and we will ask for your consent in each one of these channels.
4.- What data do we deal with and from what source do we obtain it?
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by you, through the completion of forms for this purpose enabled on the website or through sending forms by email.
- Data derived from the provision of the service. This category consists of the browsing data collected through the public website or access to the Customer Area that you provide indirectly to us, derived from the very provision and maintenance of this activity.
Depending on the service, the data processed covers the following typology:
- Identifiable data (e.g. first name, last name, postal address, email, telephone number, etc.)
5.- What is the legal legitimacy for processing your data?
The processing of your data relating to ‘Contact’, ‘Chat’ and ‘Registry to Member’s Area’ ‘work with us’ and other channels of communication at your disposal, are based on the maintenance of your request and, where appropriate, for the provision of the services hired or sued.
Equally, the legal justification for the processing of your data derived from the contract, is the execution of the contract of use of services or products by Gerimport (according to the terms and conditions derived from the request of commercial relationship). Sending advertising of own products may be based on Gerimport’s legitimate interest when you register as a customer or hire a service. In all other cases, the processing of your data will be based on the consent you have given us and that we will keep as long as you do not ask us to delete or oppose the processing of your personal data.
6.- Who is your data sent to?
The data will not be provided to third parties unless it is necessary to meet the request, whether it is a request on your part or through legal justification, and once used they may be kept for the general period established for the limitation of personal actions civil law.
When required by law, Gerimport may communicate your data to the relevant law enforcement agencies. Likewise, your data will be communicated to the entities responsible for collection management.
7.- How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the necessary time to provide services or until you withdraw your consent. Once the contractual relationship is terminated, the data will be kept for a maximum of two years as a security measure and as a provision of the possible reinstatement of the business relationship. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies its complete blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions deriving from this and, after this, we will proceed to its complete elimination.
8.- What are your rights?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not Gerimport is processing personal data which concerns you.
Likewise, as provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- Accessing your data
- You have the right to access and know which personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to change some personal data that is processed by Gerimport that you consider inaccurate and which concerns you, or even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data was no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of processing of your data
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your data, in this case, we inform you that we only use the data for the exercise or defense of claims as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To the portability of your data
- In certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided to us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller.
- Object to the processing of your data
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we will stop processing it unless this is impossible for legitimate reasons and of imperative need for the development of the activity.
You also have the right, at any time, to object to the sending of advertising by electronic means from both Gerimport and third parties, and to withdraw any of your consents, without affecting the prior processing based on that consent.
Finally, indicate that you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can get in touch through their website: www.aepd.es .